- Milwaukee, WI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Exciting NEWLY CREATED CREATIVE DIRECTOR Opportunity
Our client, an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places, is looking for a Creative Director. The ideal candidate is an experienced hands-on creative leader that will drive the development and execution of their creative marketing strategy across digital and traditional platforms. You will oversee the marketing creative team who has responsibility for creating compelling and engaging design and messaging for a variety of mediums including, but not limited to: customer and sales enablement collateral, digital and traditional media, video, and packaging. You will understand the importance of conveying a brand consistently, while also understanding the creative and messaging nuances needed across mediums and customer segments. You will leverage and improve upon our current approach, where necessary, to ensure we are creating on-brand and effective creative assets. This role will partner with sales and marketing colleagues to enhance our go to market strategy while delivering valuable marketing experiences to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the strategy of all brand and message creation for multi-channel distribution. Ensure creative is on brand, consistent, and effective.
- Serve as a hands-on creative and execute creative assets that leverage B2B and direct response best practices.
- Partner with multiple marketing leaders on strategy, goals, and build creative campaigns accordingly. Balance creative vision and business sense, delivering work that is both creatively impactful and strategically sound.
- Manage and prioritize all requests for marketing creative to produce high-performing content while meeting deadlines.
- Ensure continual learning via A/B testing of creative and content. Make ongoing optimizations based on data-driven insights.
- Oversee creative direction of all external agency partnerships.
- Influence consistent use of brand assets globally
- Guide, teach and mentor members of the creative team. Review work and provide inspirational and directional feedback that enables the team to effectively push their thinking.
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years related marketing and creative experience with 3+ years of team management experience
- In lieu of education, 7 years of prior experience with driving the development and execution of a creative marketing strategy
- Budget management experience
- Portfolio of work
- Experience in both traditional and digital platforms (including ecommerce websites), video, and brand development.
- B2B and direct response marketing proficiency is desired.
- A creative edge and a deep understanding of the different facets, goals, and actions associated with creating effective multi-channel marketing materials.
- Agency management experience
- Demonstrated ability to evangelize a brand through internal audiences, secure excitement to follow guidelines and build a system which encourages and monitors compliance to the guidelines
- Strong ability and comfort level in providing clear and timely feedback to improve creative processes.
- Ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs