- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s client, one of the world’s leading investment firms, seeks a Sr. Digital / Visual Designer to join it’s growing team to work with the Private Wealth side of the business. This is an (internal) client-facing role. Seeking a designer with a clean, creative aesthetic to work on branding and cohesive campaigns across channels, as well as strong communication skills.
Location: Seeking candidates who are commutuable to client's site in midtown NYC.
What you’ll do:
This role is responsible for design efforts across digital and print. We are looking for someone who is able to turn complex, nuanced ideas into thoughtful creative solutions.
You will be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish and work with the Marketing team to develop ideas and solutions to drive the strategy and branding across funds. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the visual design brand across marketing platforms
- Leading design efforts for marketing campaigns, email templates, print collateral, and event materials
- Working collaboratively with our technology team to ensure digital platforms reflect our brand and follow best- in-class UX/UI strategy
The designer in this role will work well with a team, will be highly motivated, entrepreneurial and have excellent communication / client-service skills:
The successful candidate must have:
· Exceptional design skills, including brand identity, digital / UI design, information design, print layout, editorial design, typography and digital/social communications
· Ability to manage multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines
· Self-starter, organized and motivated
· Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or similar field of study
· 3-5 years of agency and/or in-house experience
· Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
· Able to work on a PC
· Must include a PDF portfolio or personal website to be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.