- Los Gatos, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Hollywood, CA is seeking a Localization Vendor Project Coordiantor to join their team. This role will be remote.
The Globalization team is responsible for the translation and cultural adaptation of most things this company creates, from subtitles to beautiful user interfaces. We treat each country we enter differently since it is not just about translation, it is about providing our audience with an experience that feels local, and we do it at scale. Our team is looking for a Localization Vendor Project Coordinator (VPC) to help support our localization vendor management team as we scale. As a VPC, you help support the business elements of vendor management, including resource data management, on- and offboarding to tools. You must learn and effectively use both proprietary and third-party tools to keep our vendor management initiatives moving efficiently. Our fast-past environment requires a proactive individual who learns quickly and collaborates easily.
● Triage day to day vendor questions/concerns
● Data gathering, analysis, and review
● Assist with drafting internal and external memos/workflow guidelines
● Vendor communication (tool/workflow updates, initiatives, billing, and reporting)
● Independently and proactively manage project elements within the program
● Collaborate with Globalization PMs on necessary initiatives where localization vendors are required to participate and deliver results
● Gather and organize quarterly vendor QBR data
● 2 - 3 years of prior vendor/project management experience
● Proficiency in Excel or Google sheets and extracting data through varied reporting tools in order to drive and influence business decisions
● Proficiency in ticketing systems (Zendesk, Jira, etc.)
● Strong analytical problem-solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to multitask with various stakeholders, projects, and deadlines
● Scripting knowledge (SQL, Python, Java, Google Apps Script)
● Survey tools (Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, Google Forms)
● Localization industry experience is an added bonus
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.