- Mettawa, Ill
- Job Terms:
- $35 hr + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
This role is a 2 year contract with opportunity for extension.
It will be on-site 3-4 days a week.
Creative Project Manager for Internal Creative Agency
• Manage execution of project plans and timelines to meet project deadlines without exception. Responsible for estimates, quotes and invoice projects monthly. Meet or exceed financial and utilization goals established for the role. Positively influence the improvements in workflow process. As an active member of the Account team, share best practices. Provide support outside your ‘normal’ client base, as business may demand. Partner within BSG to strategize on ways to improve effectiveness.Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills. Analytical and problem-solver. Able to quickly gain proficiency with department tracking and reporting tools (e.g. WorkBook, ATRIUM) designed to streamline projects, people and finances.
• Must be able to communicate project, budgetary, resource or quality challenges and concerns openly with clients/key stakeholders and internal BSG teams. The Project Manager should have the ability to adapt to changing external influences. The ability to build relationships quickly will be an asset to the success in this role.
• Resolves project issues by working with team members, and others as appropriate. Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge. Assist in project management processes and techniques. Responsible for capturing specific details in department tracking tool – organized and detail oriented. Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments. Able to adapt to change; agile. “Big-picture thinker” capable of understanding concepts and task dependencies to ensure desired outcome.