- Burlingame, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
We are looking for an individual who has graphic design and video editing experience with a knack for storytelling research-driven consumer insights. Ideally, this individual has been a market researcher and/or worked directly with market research teams. Must be passionate about fostering empathy between the audience and the subject of the work.
- Roadmap, manage, and create a full line of original multimedia content produced for internal audiences (from creative strategists to executives, from product designers to business operations).
- Co-create and plan inaugural consumer empathy programs and events throughout the year in conjunction with the Customer Experience team.
- Serve as a videographer and editor to develop short form videos about consumers’ lives, needs, and culture.
- Design consumer journey maps that clearly illustrate pathways to purchasing our portfolio of products. Manage digital assets for web versions of the same journey maps. Work with our web producers to translate customer journeys into interactive forms.
- Read and synthesize a wealth of data, articles, and research reports - become an expert at who our customers are and what makes them tick.
- Constantly conjure new ways of bringing consumer stories to life for the organization - whether that’s a new series of podcasts, office posters, .gifs, or T-shirts. Your job is to be creative to inspire new products and new ways of marketing by way of bringing the core of who our target consumers are to life.
- At least 5+ years as a Graphic Designer, Producer, and/or Videographer
- Be able to creatively storytell nonfiction in unique, compelling ways
- Incredibly organized - Experience with event planning a big plus
- Amazing visual, verbal, and written communication skills - beyond excellence to the point of being truly inspirational
- Experience presenting convincingly to senior executives
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Experience working in consumer hardware is a plus
- High threshold for ambiguity; ability to be autonomous in a fast-moving environment
- MFA or MBA is a plus but NOT a must
- Portfolio required with application