- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Overall responsibilities will include Program Management of the Inclusive Representation Lens (IRL) (primary) and support the team as we operationalize applying an inclusive lens to the external work the Marcom teams are building (secondary). The IRL program, our newly created DEI Brand Principles and other key initiatives we are implementing are built to drive creative excellence among current and net new work.
• Program management lead (Captain) for Inclusive Representation Lens panel and process, with oversight, amplification and escalation responsibilities in partnership with Production & Creative and DEI Marketing teams/leads.
• Strategic planning around IRL program enhancements and expansion, scaling and sustainability including process polish and positioning in larger DEI workstreams and checkpoints, resourcing requirements against increased volume of output and success metrics.
• Creation and maintenance of successful IRL case studies based on output (Monthly cadence).
• Collaborate with IRL leads to ensure efficiencies and align on program goals/expansion/growth
• Collaborate with the team to prepare, write and propose a proper measurement plan for IRL
• Build and maintain a close partnership with our key creative team and production stakeholders and partner with them to ensure their understanding of the IRL process, limitations and scope of work the team will provide.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for IRL to share with broader stakeholders
Non IRL Focused:
• Support the DEI Marketing Program leads with implementation of newly created DEI Brand Principles, working to creatively integrate the principles into the IRL program and processes in a way that strengthens output and final assessments, program development, and logistics
• Participation in crafting and collaborating on new processes/tools/programs to ensure an inclusive lens is consistently applied across all new work initiated by Marcom including creation and integration of reflective questions embedded in creative briefs/templates to ensure accountability. This will be a step we are looking to build earlier into the process to drive efficiencies upstream for DEI (and less negative assessments from IRL).
A successful candidate must be an experienced program manager with a passion for people and organizational development, Multicultural or Inclusive marketing, diversity, equity & inclusion, and is collaborative, highly organized, and efficient, and has the ability to manage multiple, complex workstreams with many stakeholders. A strategic thought partner who can continuously seek opportunities to improve and scale the impact of the DEI Marketing Team. Ability to distill insights into actionable work, initiatives and proposed recommendations.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• 8 -12 years of experience in either marketing, advertising, and/or diversity & inclusion
• 6 - 8 years of Creative Strategy or Strategic Planning (Creative/Strategy/Media ok)
• Thorough understanding of inclusive marketing, multicultural marketing and underrepresented audiences across a broad perspective
• Strong program & project management skills
• Research background is a plus
• Ability to manage multiple, complex workstreams with many XFN stakeholders
• Strong written & verbal communication skills (Comms related background ok)
• Thrives in and enjoys a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, creative environment
• Motivated, collaborative, and confident self-starter who is also a natural team player and able to build relationships with diverse set of colleagues at all management levels
• Skilled presenter, communicator, command and presence, comfortable presenting to leadership and all levels of an organization
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
• Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, etc
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field (or 10+ experience in related field)