- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kara Lyons
AQUENT Is seeking Copywriter talent for an oustanding client in the Wilmington area!
The candidate will work directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications. Is self-organized and manages multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translates business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively
• Demonstrates understanding of intended audience; interprets market research and test results and can use findings to focus targeted marketing messages
• Facilitates brainstorm sessions; recognizes ideas that should go forward
• Writes, concise, informative and engaging copy and persuasively communicates creative ideas and rationale
• Monitors projects to ensure creative intent is not diluted.
• Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
Experience: 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline. 6+ years writing experience (Financial Services experience, preferred).
Portfolio demonstrates a variety of experience with national advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, print and web.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR