- Philadelphia, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
EXCITING EMAIL & AUTOMATION MARKETING MANAGER ROLE
Our growing Fintech client is seeking an organized, results-oriented Email & Growth Marketing Manager responsible for leading the tactical execution of their email marketing strategy as well as contributing a strategic focus and delivering an engaging and cohesive inbox experience for lender prospects and customers. This individual will evolve existing email marketing processes, develop and execute email marketing strategies appropriate for our customer base, developing current and new vendor/agency partnerships and analyzing email metrics in order to make recommendations for improved effectiveness. This role will also help to transform the email marketing strategy to include a CDP-powered email marketing channel, lead nurturing and automation programs in collaboration with business development and other business key stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the design and implementation of a wide range of email campaigns, including working collaboratively on creative development, list management and segmentation strategies, as well as technical development, metrics design, testing, execution, tracking and refinement. Includes all project management for email marketing initiatives.
• Drive the definition, implementation and maintenance of CDP-powered email channel, lead nurturing and automation programs that supports sales and company objectives.
• Understand the behaviors and trends of key customer segments and garner insights that are actionable. Conduct analysis of results and develop test plans to continuously improve email performance.
• Identify key performance indicators and standardize weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly reporting to meaningfully interpret email engagement results and implications aligned to industry benchmarks.
• Optimize emails for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates, etc.
• Be the subject matter expert (SME) in marketing application of email marketing strategies within our business. Stay current on latest technologies and trends and make quarterly recommendations to leverage them as potential brand differentiators in campaigns, email marketing etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business required
• 5-7+ years of hands-on experience with the design and management of high-volume email campaigns and metrics
• Email marketing experience using an enterprise ESP (Marketo (preferred), Eloqua, Salesforce/Exact Target), as well as a basic understanding of database infrastructure and familiarity with marketing capabilities of CRM platforms (SugarCRM, SFDC)
Proven foundation of email best practices and broad understanding of digital marketing principles to ensure email messages are properly constructed to meet B2B industry and deliverability standards • Experience with best practices in email messaging, email technology, HTML delivery strategies, service providers, list management, IP reputation management and spam regulations
• Google Analytics and/or other web analytics experience preferred.
• Experience working with consumer data platforms (CDP) a plus.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with a track record of outstanding results using email marketing communication channels.
• Demonstrated track record of setting and achieving aggressive marketing goals
• Experience in B2B environment at mortgage, insurance or financial services institutions a plus