- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
The main function of marketing manager is to support the planning, development, execution, and reporting for the company's AI-owned presence and content. This role will drive day-to-day planning and management of our social channels, partnering closely with product marketing, communications, design, creative, and program management teams, and in addition to organic social.
• Collaborate with researchers, product marketers, creative, and comms to develop a comprehensive paid and social media strategy for AI’s social presences.
• Manage social channels end-to-end including building a joint content calendar, copywriting, posting, and managing our social community.
• Coordinate day-to-day execution of social media efforts, including identifying roles and dependencies, managing timelines, and communicating with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Partner with internal and external teams to draft, review, approve, and publish compelling content, and messaging that furthers the AI brand awareness.
• Implement process improvements to enable teams to work more efficiently and streamlined, and scale with external partners.
• Conduct social media audits, set up reports, and synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices to cross-functional teams.
• Improve integrated marketing approach by aligning social and paid channels with messaging, creative, and campaign timing of off and on-platform efforts to gain scale and deliver a cohesive customer experience.
• For Paid & Social: define marketing priorities, investment and channels strategy, measurement requirements to scale our on platform and off platform channels.
• Ideate and build content strategy around emerging social channels and the company's AI presence.
• Work with external agencies and internal teams to influence the holistic view of Go-To-Market plans, build marketing technology infrastructure to stand up the off-platform channels, and measure the incremental impact of marketing campaigns.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organised and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.