- REMOTE but work PST business hours
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
Long-term temp position with the potential to convert. Remote position BUT you must be able to work PST business hours M-F.
You MUST be a true UX writer with 3-5 years of experience. Our client isn't considering anyone that hasn't already worked as a UX writer.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX writer to join the Product Design Team at our client. This role will partner closely with Product Design, Product Management, Marketing and others on product development initiatives to create the written communication for listeners within our products.
You’re the ideal candidate if you’re an excellent writer who’s also a design thinker and user champion. You understand that every word matters and love using them to tell stories in a clear, concise, and compelling manner. You’re just as happy brainstorming big-picture strategy as you are crafting compelling headlines and helpful error messages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and write content for cross-platform Client interfaces, including interaction flows and product messaging.
• Turn product requirements into a clear and engaging story for our listeners across all touch points; including micro-content, UI labels, and long-form copy. (e.g., new-user onboarding, service updates, account information).
• Present and articulate your rationale to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions, and visual design.
• Use data & research to evaluate your work’s impact & push for continuous improvement that shows business results
• Maintain and evolve Client’s UX writing standards, including tone of voice.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Excellent highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills.
• 5+ years of professional writing experience, with at least 3 years writing for web and mobile - preferably for interactive user experiences.
• At ease managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually, and collaborating across teams.
• Have a diverse portfolio and/or work samples that illustrate your expertise, how you think, and practice your craft
Client is a subscription based, streaming radio product for online or in your car. They offer Entertainment, Talk Radio, Howard Stern, Live Sports, Breaking News, and commercial free radio.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.