- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
The main function of marketing associate is to assist marketing team with developing, executing and measuring marketing programs for lead generation, market awareness, website enhancement, and sales support activities.
• Manage marketing campaigns and promotions for press releases, direct mail, email blasts, social media campaigns, and trade show collateral.
• Assist with branding and developing of marketing campaigns dedicated to heightened branding awareness, cultivating leads, enhancing partner relationships, and increasing sales efforts.
• Write and manage content for online social media outlets.
• Increase online awareness and branding by utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
• Ability to strategize on marketing campaigns and see through inception to press. Must be able to creatively write content and then create a finished product to be sent out for marketing purposes.
• Ability to head up marketing projects within deadline and budget.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.