- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
This leading apparel brand based in SF is looking to bring on an Associate Producer to join their Online team. The Associate Producer is responsible for scheduling and delivering the marketing content for Online ensuring flawless execution and on-time launch. This role will support the Producer managing digital content launches from ideation to execution. Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change improve overall effectiveness of processes. Proactively and clearly communicating with cross-functional partners, accommodating change requests and questions, and delivering the content builds in a consistent and timely manner.
This person will drive the review and final sign-off of digital content by assisting in key meetings & milestones owned by Digital Production, capture feedback, and action items, communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
- Coordinates project activities with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Creative, Web Developers, and 3rd party vendors.
- Ensures project is launched on time and meets project requirements.
- Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.)
- Work in content management tools to update and publish digital content.
- Performs the final assessment and approval of site content prior to publishing. Works with business partners to resolve issues before launch.
- Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the project across all marketing channels.
- Develops and maintains documentation, templates and tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among the Digital Production team.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall digital experience or enhance our internal tools.
- Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule and identify improvement areas. Work with manager to implement change where needed.
Who you are:
- You have an understanding of digital production and release processes, including direct experience with site and email tools and technologies.
- You are highly detailed oriented, with experience in managing and communicating deliverables for multiple projects at any given time.
- You have excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work across the organization.
- Ability to self-manage and meet varying deadlines for multiple projects- organizational skills with the ability to manage time is a must.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- Ability to handle routine and impromptu assignments with minimal supervision yet displays flexibility in taking direction from team and co-workers.
- Constant drive to gain additional knowledge to improve skill-set
- Ability to remain poised in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
- 1-3 years of related digital/online/email experience with a strong preference for e-commerce
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.