- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
We are delighted to share that one of our Fortune 500 clients is in need of a long-term Interactive Email Designer for our Fortune 500 Richmond, VA client, 40 hours a week, healthcare benefits provided, 401K, 5 paid sick days, more. An anticipated return to the office perhaps after Labor Day. This role can also sit in Richmond, VA - Chicago, IL or Plano, TX.
What You Will Do:
- This exciting role sits amongst an “Email Pod” that consists of a Project Manager, Copy Editor, Marketing Manager, and Email Web Designer. And as an important part of this team, you will create imaginative emails using responsive design and email coding best practices (this role is light on HTML coding– more design heavy)
- Partner internal creative and external agencies to create email templates, design engaging, user-centered emails using HTML, CSS, Photoshop, responsive email design
- Understand the line of business (Auto Finance, Small Business, and/or Credit Cards) strategy and how it relates to creative development
- Produce clean, technically accurate file
- Communicate well - both in-person and over the phone/video with remote teams on this highly collaborated working environment
What You Need:
- 4 Year Degree and 3-5 years of experience working in an email specific role
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Solid email specific and interaction design skills.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team with effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations.
- Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs and self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Technical Skills: HTML, CSS, Responsive Design, Email UI/UX, Sketch, Mac-based Dreamweaver and Sketch, experience with Movable Ink and/or Litmus Builder.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR