- Menlo Park, San Francisco, Austin, New York, Seattle or Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The Small Business Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating marketing strategies and collateral (emails, ads, webpages, videos and more) that help small businesses find success with our products. The ideal candidate for this role will have significant experience in content creation, a strong appreciation of client's products and an understanding of how scaled marketing channels like emails and ads can be used to engage with businesses. You should also have the ability to work across multiple marketing disciplines and cross-functional teams, and possess an understanding of small-medium business.
- Plan, develop and evaluate small business content for marketing campaigns.
- Partner with copywriters, designers, web developers and engineers to bring those initiatives to life.
- Conduct creative and user testing plans in partnership with researchers and data scientists.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to identify, prioritize and produce consistent positioning and messaging.
- Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates businesses. Ensure content is compelling and integrated across channels including FB ads, emails, landing pages and more.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure cohesive messaging across the user journey.
- Develop strategic points of view on small business marketing trends, best practices and competitive insights.
- 6+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, brand management, partner marketing, content strategy or a related field
- Experience with online advertising industry and/or small and medium businesses
- Experience creating marketing strategies for global audiences. Familiarity with or first-hand experience with small business challenges and needs
- Experience thinking strategically through complex marketing projects, and to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand ideas
- Analytical and problem-solving experience; comfortable adapting marketing materials based on data and insights
- Experience effectively collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners and prioritizing work against goals and deadlines
- Strong project management and communication skills. Experience handling the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!