- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
As a Digital Strategist , you will help define web and content strategy, and manage marketing programs aimed at prospects and customers.
This will require an understanding of our prospects, users, our products, and our platform. You will be integral in managing our live chat program, web projects, and campaign support, helping us build thoughtful and strategic touch-points along the customer journey. You will partner with the marketing, design, copy, development teams, and external vendors to deliver comprehensive and integrated website strategies that increase awareness, drive customer acquisition, and improve product adoption.
As an ideal candidate, you should bring a positive attitude and an insatiable curiosity to continuously improve the user experience. You are equally comfortable taking the initiative on a project as you are working in a cross-functional group. You should be able to discuss designs with your creative partners, positioning with product, optimizations with developers, leads with sales, and strategy with leadership.
We are looking for an individual well-versed on both strategy and execution. He/she/they will:
- Help lead our website’s live chat program by developing new chat content, overseeing its global expansion, and craft an ongoing optimization roadmap
- Drive sustained growth and success of live chat program
- Execute and own high level strategic webpage builds and refreshes, including measurement and tracking to key business metrics
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams (product marketing, sales, systems, operations, etc.) to ensure proper messaging, timing, capabilities, and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns
- Ensure stakeholder needs are aligned and drive towards our company objectives
- Identify, develop or curate unique content that can be utilized across channel
- Own, analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis (some analytics support, some self-serve)
- Analyze performance and behavior of users on landing pages and in live chat to identify areas of improvement
- Apply learnings to future campaigns or plan iterative experiments to improve results and learning
- We're looking for someone with a passion for web strategy, execution and impact.
- 5+ years of experience in developing integrated marketing strategies, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Deep understanding of web strategy, and experience managing live chat programs (Drift, Intercom, LiveChat, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experienced in, and an advocate for qualified lead generation and performance marketing
- Ability to identify popular themes and types of content our audience would engage with and align them with the appropriate channels
- Experience generating strategy documentation including personas, user journeys, competitive analysis, content strategy, and information architecture
- Strong project management skills
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders, ability to build clear and concise presentations
International experience in a similar role
Proficient in UserTesting, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager (or similar programs).