- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank, CA is seeking two Talent Acquisition Administrative Assistants to join their corporate HR team. These roles are slated to go 9 months and could extend. Candidates will start remote but should be in the LA area.
The Talent Acquisition Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing day-to-day project and administrative support to TA manager(s). This includes calendar management, scheduling, data entry, reporting, and obtaining approvals across leadership.
- Provide project and administrative support to Talent Acquisition manager(s)
- Schedule and prepare agendas/materials for meetings; take notes and follow up on actions and create and/or update Power Point decks as requested
- Run, organize and prepare reports to be presented to leadership team
- Communicating with TA Leaders and internal stakeholders regarding recruitment processes i.e. new hire onboarding, scheduling candidate phone screens, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the broader Talent Acquisition leadership team as needed and requested
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+years’ experience
- Experience working within recruitment or talent acquisition teams a bonus
- Desire to learn the Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources function, with potential to progress to other TA/HR roles
- Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills, with strong sense of urgency and follow up/follow through
- High reliability, dependability and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with clients and team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- “Can-do,” proactive and flexible attitude with a willingness to help wherever needed
- Experience and ability to build and foster relationships
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Information: There are two of these roles. This role is to support the Talent Acquisition manager(s) with day to day administrative items.
Location for assignment: LA area. Can be remote. Doesn’t need to have prior HR experience – need someone that understands and adheres to confidentiality; however, TA experience would be a bonus.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers