- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Consumer products brand in Kissimmee, FL is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their creative department. This is a 4 month role with the possibility to extend or convert. Will be remote to start, candidates should be in the Orlando area.
This Project Coordinator role provides assistance and support a team of approx. 6 to ensure efficient operation of a creative department. Our ideal candidate must be highly organized, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook, must be a quick learner with new software programs, able to multi-task, self-starter and highly motivated.
- Processing new projects that come in in a timely manner
- Assists team managers with various functions
- Will assist with presentation decks and keeping them up-to-date wit proper labeling
- Will help to submit concepts for 3rd Party approvals and BA tagline clearances
- Responsible with confidential and time sensitive material
- Will help assist when needed with sample approvals that will take place both digitally online and in the office
- All duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Helps with developing and update administrative systems and forms to make them more efficient and accurate
- Communicates effectively and able to train others with office systems or processes with ease
- Proven admin experience with office management systems and procedures
- Proficient with: Excel, Micro Soft Word and Outlook
- Can quickly learn new software programs or office procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Highly organized and able to multitask with ease
Preferred Qualifications: • 5 years Administrative experience preferred
Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education: college degree preferred
- Quick learner, able to work with new processes, be well versed with new computer programs, the dept has Workfront an internal program they use – therefore computer savvy is needed,
- Proficient in Excel –work on project lists.
- The temp will be sending concepts out for approvals, they must have great follow up skills, sending out notes to suppliers
- Bonus skills – Adobe Ilustrator experience would be great.
- The Temporary will be taking direction from hiring manager and 6 team members.
- The assignment is remote and the worker must be in the vicinity of the Orlando offices.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers