- Los Angeles, California 90071 (remote to start)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
The Print Marketing Campaign Lead oversees and is accountable for delivery-team tactical execution and shepherds the full-delivery cycle for marketing campaigns of varying complexity. This role assists the Journey Manager in management of the backlog and owns coordination of work. The Print Marketing Campaign Lead uses a continuous improvement approach to ensure best practices and growth in team dynamics.
The main projects you will be responsible for delivering - White papers, brochures, presentations and some digital projects. The ideal talent will have Senior level experience and will bring either in-house creative or ad-agency experience. Financial client experience is a plus skill, but not a must have.
Print Marketing Campaign Lead Responsibilities:
- Ensures project delivery through the adherence to standards, controls, processes, deliverables and quality measures
- Keeps leadership and stakeholders informed of progress against commitments and escalate issues as needed
- Encourages open team dialogue to aid in expectation clarity, identify actionable opportunities and address team roadblocks to efficient delivery
- Owns and facilitates daily team stand-up meetings, runs team retrospectives, working to evoke dialogue and improve team dynamics
- Operates with a Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Looks for opportunities to improve team delivery dynamics
- Uses team delivery metrics to guide start/stop/continue discussions
- Constantly working to understand how to help the team improve estimation efforts to strengthen stakeholder trust
- Analyzes delivery value stream with a mindset to eliminate process waste
- Owns accountability for project team delivery
- Proactively works to ensure team coverage model and capacity are understood
- Sets and manages tactical tools to aid team in communication
- Collects team delivery metrics and facilitates discussions with leadership to improve expectations and transparency of team capacity and health
Print Marketing Campaign Lead Responsibilities Qualifications:
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of others including managing projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including facilitating a variety of meetings.
- Basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques;
- A talent for performing and applying analytics to work assignments; basic use of MarTech and reporting tools
- Agile certifications (CSM, CPO) are a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in project delivery with basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques
- Candidates should have 5-8 years' experience working in project management/Delivery role.