- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
Proofreader / Content QA
This is a great opportunity to use your meticulous eye for detail and accuracy in a remote role. We are starting a 3-5 month project providing Proofreading and Content Quality Assurance (QA) services for open enrollment materials and supporting documents for Medicare/Medicaid for our client.
Work can be performed 100% remotely within the continental United States. Preference given to candidates who can be available 40 hours per week which could include some evening or weekend hours with flexibility. We are creating a team so multiple positions are open.
Responsibilities & Physical Requirements include:
- QA/proofread all open enrollment and supporting documents for Medicare/Medicaid plans.
- QA/proofread materials strictly against source documents provided by clients, only marking up differences between the materials and the source documents and egregious errors.
- Work collaboratively with the project manager to discuss questions to send to the client.
- Comfortable handling a large-scale, multi-faceted project and adhering to deadlines while being able to be fluid and flexible.
- Take ownership of work and bring a solutions-based attitude.
- Must be able to work long hours sitting at a computer.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Expertise in detailed QA/proofreading is a must. Strong attention to detail and exceptional accuracy.
- Strong written communication skills and a solid command of the English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Word. Must be able to track work using Excel spreadsheets and mark up changes in Word.
- Must be able to mark up changes using Adobe Acrobat tools.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently within strict deadlines.
- Ability to pick things up quickly, work autonomously and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Effective working remotely and able to work with software and computer tools as needed.
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry, especially Medicare and Medicaid preferred.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more.
If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!