- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Aquent's client is seeking an ads marketing professional to own, coordinate, and execute strategic campaign plans for the company's slate of media partners. In this marketing role, you'll have the opportunity to create impact by scaling successful ad campaigns, optimizing ad spend for positive results, and following up with after reports to our partners.
- Lead the setup and execution of successful advertising campaigns
- Assist campaign management, reporting, and technical support for the Content Marketing team.
- Own all aspects of trafficking, campaign optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals, and insights to improve the support of our partners.
- Working alongside internal teams, investigate and resolve issues reported on social media such as requests for account and product support
- Offer high-touch solutions based on familiarity with product launch status and bugs, proactively advocating for partners and pushing issues toward resolution
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Avid social media user, and knowledge of both products as a user and partner
- Data-driven with excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong operational prowess with experience in project management and process improvement
- Experience problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mindset
- Self-starter, comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment