- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This program is an exciting new digital wallet. Built on a new blockchain and currency, this program has the potential to transform the way people send, spend, save, and manage their money all over the world.
We are looking for a designer to join a team which drives the creative and user experience (CRUX) vision for the company's financial-based portfolio of websites. You will focus on supporting the overarching design direction for company portfolio websites which includes creating UI elements and templates, preparing assets , working with product design to prepare UI files, and helping build out the sites’ component libraries. You will also support a broad range of brand efforts including creating brand assets, building decks, preparing files for delivery, and working with other creatives to deliver award winning work every day.
This role will work closely with other designers on the brand team and Product Design partners to help ensure the brand experiences reflects the product vision and provide a sense of continuity with the product while also ensuring the experiences continue to be a uniquely marketing assets to drive education, support growth, and engagement while also meeting the needs of wide array of audiences including consumers, merchants, media and our network partners.
- An inspired designer with fresh ideas and creative solutions. You are a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment and new challenges every day.
- Balance thoughtful ideation with getting things out the door.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, unstructured environment is critical.
- The ability to work cross-functionally is key.
- Skilled designing with Adobe tools (Illustrator, InDesign) and screen design tools (Sketch, Figma, or similar).
- Familiar with Google and Apple apps (Keynote, GSlides).
- Work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of stakeholders and breaking down complex narratives into simple, compelling ideas
- Deliver on daily business needs and collaborate on strategic, visionary work
- Work with Marketing Creative Director, Product Marketing, and Product Design to showcase product UI and features in compelling ways; translate product experiences into assets for use across marketing assets including web, video, and paid media
- Work with the Head of Website to create site experiences that drive product and brand education, communicate our customer commitments, and support our growth and engagement goals; and help prioritize the backlog to improve the experience and feature development.
- Develop and implement User Experience principles; optimize site UX based on user data and research
- Work with Marketing Creative Director to set the design direction for the Marketing’s suite of website
- Provide hands-on design and user experience expertise and thinking
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field or equivalent in pertinent experience.
- 2-5 years experience in design related field.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years experience as a designer with demonstrated success in consistently delivering high quality creative assets
- Experienced in graphic design and user experience for iconic and/or innovative global brands
- Display a cohesive understanding of principles that make innovative and effective digital communications, interface design and interaction design.
- Thought leadership: A strong point of view; ability to contribute to the strategic development of an assignment; creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team
- Cross Functional Team: a proven track record of developing cross-functional relationships with other creatives, marketers, communications, legal etc.
- Exceptional communication skills: Verbal, written, interpersonal and interdepartmental
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate design principles
- Experience with Figma
- Experience creating website experiences that meet the need of global brands and local customers from around the world
- Has worked within in the Financial Services and FinTech industries
- Has worked on B2B and B2C website
- Experience creating logged out website experiences as well as logged-in experiences for customers