- Job Terms:
- $32 hr plus benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
• Collaborates with agency team to develop creative content for all media including print, digital, social, video, and environmental applications.
• Responsible for the collection, revision, versioning, packaging and distribution of digital files for final release.
• Under the supervision of the content designer, translates creative prototypes into html templates for output through a variety of content management and distribution platforms.
• Produces and prepares final press-ready files based on supplied specifications.
• Assists with enterprise asset library management, archiving projects, file organization and maintenance.
• Advances the production process with minimal supervision, attentive to process and quality controls, and ensures timely deliverables.
• Proactively solicits feedback and works to quickly resolve process or production issues with the project team and agency leadership.
• Attentive to industry trends, provides recommendations for tools, process, and best practices.
• Bachelor's degree in a creative field.
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional production experience in an agency environment.
• Mastery of industry standard design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office software on a Mac platform.
• Advanced technical skills, mastery of production fundamentals, and acute attention to detail.
• Proficiency with html coding.
• Effective time management and task completion to meet critical deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to deliver and apply constructive creative feedback.
• Proficiency with Agile methodologies.
• Design experience and ability to contribute to content development.
• Experience ensuring quality controls for brand identity systems.
• Experience developing assets for Broadridge Marketing Resource Center (MRC) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platforms.
• Experience with Adobe Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform.
• Active participant in marketing/creative industry professional communities.
• Agency located in Louisville, KY but qualified applicants will be considered for remote work
• Occasional travel may be required
• A platform proficiency test is required for all final candidates