- Portland, Oregon
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
We are partnering with a leading retail brand to bring on an Assistant Manager of Digital Content. This team focuses on providing digital content effectiveness and cost efficiencies by managing the the creation and execution of local (US) digital content in addition to supporting seasonal planning for assigned categories.
This role is looking for an eager candidate who wants to grow within the digital space. There is chance for this position to convert to a full-time role for the right candidate as well! Please note- you must be based in Portland, Oregon or open to relocating on your own expense in order to be considered for this position**
• Responsible for execution and testing of content on .com, apps, CRM, performance media and other digital channels according to the activation plan.
• Brief and produce content to fill gaps in digital activation plans.
• Hand off finished files to performance media team, onsite/app operations and CRM teams.
• Support creation and execution of content plan in partnership with Digital Activation and eCommerce teams, with a functional ownership over .com and app content.
• Manage content as part of pre go-live testing including validation against content best practices.
• Manage BU Comms reviews, approvals, and content hand off to operational teams.
• Collaborate with Analytics team to understand learnings and apply for future campaigns.
• Interface with global digital teams to influence content creation, maintaining best practices and market needs.
• Support assigned category business units with digital pre-season planning and in-season creation and execution.
Global Marketing, Global Digital, US BU Comms, US eCom, US Digital Activation, internal creative agency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of technical and creative aspects of various digital channels
• Understanding of eCommerce, and eCommerce activation best practices
• Broad understanding and passion for sports and the sports industry
• Fluent in English both verbally and written
• Good communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced cross functional environment
• Strong problem solver, solution oriented attitude and ability to prioritize workload
• Understanding of the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
• Ability to understand consumer behavior across the entire digital landscape
• Relentless drive and commitment to win, working extremely well under pressure
• Strategic, organized and process and solution-oriented with an attention to detail
• Innovative thinker
• Challenges the status quo while understanding the value in the fundamentals
• Can independently prioritize and manage workload; works well under remote management
• Collaborative by nature. Able to partner with internal and external teams and is flexible to variable team dynamics and cultures
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Four year college or university degree preferably in a Marketing/Business discipline
• Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
• eCommerce related experience (either direct or supporting) a plus
Our client strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry with brands built on a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle. They are committed to continuously strengthening brands and products to improve the competitive position.