- Silicon Valley, CA or Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This role is a part of Global Marketing Communications team. We lead all of of the advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications. The Social Project/Program Managers are the quarterback of execution for social in Marketing Communications team, shepherding of the cross functional integration of an organic social presence during events on branded third-party platforms. They manage the workflow and program development of social needs while communicating roadblocks and continuously keeping the pulse on ways to improve. Social Project/Program Managers make sure everything is running like clockwork and that our creatives, producers, and agency partners - are set up to make the best work of their lives.
• Primary contact for internal team members and cross functional leads, representing the Marketing Communications team Social team across all major launch events.
• Organizing event-focused social plans through strategy, development, handoff, and flawless execution.
• Build internal schedules leading up to events in partnership with event producers and platform operations.
• Communicate and drive social timelines with team from approval of scope, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion.
• Partner with Brand Managers, Paid Media, Localization, and Event Producers.
• Facilitate Social-led kick offs, partner briefings, executive reviews, content reviews.
• Run project/event workflow logistics: server set-up, communication, disclosure lists, folders, logistics calendars, and confidential work spaces.
• Facilitate GEO social rollout of Marketing Communications team events and advises on Social best practices for GEO-social needs.
• You have at least 5 years of experience working cross functionally with internal and external marketing teams
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
• Worked and collaborated with third-party platforms and understand platform updates and best practices.
• Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
• You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward, keeping in mind the quality of the work and giving it room to develop.
• You have a deep cultural curiosity and connectedness, including extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
• You understand digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
• You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem solver, at ease with working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization.
• You are familiar with all applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)