- Remote (PST Required)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
As a visual designer, you will be responsible for contributing to the design of brand and content projects across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, print, social media, experiential marketing and beyond.
You enjoy working on a diverse range of projects, and thrive in a fast paced environment in which you can continue to grow and expand your skill-set. You are passionate about your work, and are eager to apply the same work ethic and design principles to projects large and small. You solve creative problems using strategy, handle occasional chaos well, communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure.
● Contribute to the creation of innovative, well-crafted design work from conception through production, with guidance from manager or project lead.
● Work with creative directors, designers, and other team members across Creative on design and templated motion graphics for social media, campaigns, email, and more.
● Collaborate in a cross functional capacity with internal teams, including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Employee Experience, and third-party vendors to deliver polished final products.
● Articulate and justify concepts and design solutions to Creative and partner teams, and happily accept feedback.
● Enforce brand guidelines.
● Pursue knowledge of and share best practices, trends, and consumer insights.
● Elevate and innovate on our brand.
● Update templates and take on production work as needed.
● Bachelor’s degree, BFA degree, or equivalent work or educational experience required. ● Have 2+ years of experience as a graphic/visual communication designer and have basic motion graphics skills at an agency, firm, or in-house studio.
● A diverse portfolio that showcases rockstar design, basic motion graphics with impeccable craftsmanship and an emphasis on thoughtful, conceptual design.
● Ability to drive projects forward, considering both conceptual and technical perspectives. ● Must be professional, detail-oriented, proactive, and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
● Must be flexible, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities with positive outlook.
● Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment.
● Comfortable receiving and providing constructive feedback.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and solid understanding of After Effects.
● Understanding of specs/requirements for print and video, as well as across different digital platforms, including email and social media.
● Basic knowledge of motion graphics to provided specs, industry best practices and standards. ● Must love music!
Client is a subscription based, streaming radio product for online or in your car. They offer Entertainment, Talk Radio, Howard Stern, Live Sports, Breaking News, and commercial free radio.