- Burlington, MA
- Job Terms:
- up to $68/hour (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Lead UX Designer!
We will only consider candidates that are authorized to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship of any kind during the assignment.
- Utilize user-centered design approaches to define the customer problem/opportunity with cross-functional teams
- Develop the UX strategy and vision, and communicate and coordinate UX strategy with cross-functional teams
- Lead design thinking exercises such as design workshops
- Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes, through facilitation and hands-on work
- Partner with Product Design to ensure a user-centered solution from prototype through release
- 5+ years' experience crafting user-centered experiences for complex consumer-facing products and/or business intelligence tools
- Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop and articulate detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet these requirements
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, design thinking, planning and conducting user research, rapid prototyping, user testing, and heuristic analysis
- Extensive experience in iOS, Android/Material design, and responsive web design best practices
- Solid understanding of WCAG best practices
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, OmniGraffle, Creative Suite, and the like is a must
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy