- Burlington, MA
- Job Terms:
- up to $68/hour (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Product/UX Designer!
To be considered for this role, you must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship of any kind during the assignment.
- Pair with UX and cross-functional teams through user-centered design and research efforts that culminate in the execution of low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Partner with our component library team to incorporate, establish, and promote a scalable design system
- Collaborate with our accessibility team to ensure that WCAG guidelines are reflected in all UI and interaction designs
- Finalize UI and interaction design, oversee handoff to engineering, and ensure that the development team understands all deliverables
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure pixel-perfect builds and desired design interactions
- 3+ years' experience bringing complex consumer-facing products and/or business intelligence tools to lif
- Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop and articulate detailed requirements and design breathtaking user experiences
- Solid understanding of iOS, Android/Material design, and responsive web design best practices
- Familiar with user-centered design philosophies
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Creative Suite; and a willingness to try new tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy