- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our client, an electronics eCommerce/Retailer is looking for a Mobile UX Designer!
As a Mobile UX designer, you will be responsible for evolving, maintaining and updating the self-service & support customer experience. You will be focused on creating customer experiences that are personalized, contextual and valuable to our users. You will be a part of a highly collaborative UX and Product team working in an agile environment on a focused app workstream.
You will become deeply involved with our customers – creating personas, user journeys and task flows through both primary and secondary research. You will be a key partner, in collaboration with product management and engineering, to drive our product vision going forward. To support the product team, you will be required to plan, build, and present creative concepts, take direction, and manage concurrent development efforts. You thrive on experience goals - working in the here and now while still planning 1-2 years ahead.
Are you ready for a fast paced, customer driven, collaborative environment? Are you looking to create immediate and long-term impact on helping improve the lives of our customers through the use of technology?
Key Deliverables & responsibilities:
• Provisional Personas & Journey maps for our self-service & support selling customers created from both primary and secondary research
• Fully articulate the design/experience vision in collaboration with product management on how we can evolve with our changing customer and business needs
• Form partnerships and work side-by-side with in house and remote research, product managers, accessibility, UX copy and engineers.
• Deliver wireframes, flows, and high-fidelity screens to our engineering teams.
• Collaborate on and advocate for UX success metrics
• Participate in all sprint ceremonies with cross-functional partners.
• Constant coordination and collaboration with our Minnesota partners and stakeholders
Experience (Minimum Requirements):
• 2+ years’ experience in Experience Design (e.g. UX Strategist, UI Designer, Interaction Designer, UX Architect, Product Designer) or 6+ years’ experience in a role adjacent to the practice of experience design (e.g. Copywriter, Visual Designer, User Researcher)
• Advanced knowledge of Experience Design principles and deliverables.
• Advanced ability to communicate design concepts effectively, build consensus, and justify decisions
• Contributes to leadership stakeholders of multidisciplinary teams of visual/interaction designers, copywriters, and information architects
• Portfolio showcasing Experience Design case studies
• Above average experience with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Visio, Balsamiq, Axure, OmniGraffle, etc.
Education and Experience:
Education (Minimum Requirements): Bachelor's Degree (4 yr) in Human-Centered Design, Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Information Architecture, Multimedia, Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Instructional Design, related field or Equivalent Industry Experience.
• Highly Collaborative. Must play well with others.
• Efficient. We don’t always have the luxury of time or resources. How can we make the most with what we have?
• Transparent. Can you share early and often? Are you able to identify gaps in your work and get feedback when needed?