- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Aquent is looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to temporarily support its client's Monetization Communications team from June 2021 - March 2022.
The successful candidate has experience in developing and executing high-profile communication initiatives and brings deep knowledge in PR across advertising, data privacy, product and policy initiatives.
The candidate will also have experience dealing with high-profile individuals and top-tier press and influencers. This is a remote full-time, temporary position.
- Develop strategies and own day-to-day execution for global public relations programs related to monetization products and programs, specifically the advertising and data privacy business unit.
- Protect and enhance the reputation of this client and its products in core business and advertising markets
- Maintain strong media relationships across all types of media outlets and manage incoming stories
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company, including global counterparts and partners
- Work with external audiences to education people about our business and advertising products, including but not limited to people, analysts, influencers
- Support and manage the creation of press materials and customer/partner reference programs in key countries globally
- Organize press briefings, media sessions, and events
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline
- 8-10 years professional experience working in public relations/corporate communications
- Passion for advertising and data privacy
- Experience building relationships with reporters and influencers
- Proven drafting experience
- Experience working with senior executives
- Experience communicating to an employee population of technologists and engineers
- Experience in the advertising and/or technology industries
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!