- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
The videographer will shoot footage and edit the footage into a completed video. The videographer will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to pre-production, production, and post-production. Pre-production may consist of planning/strategy meetings. Production may consist of transport, set up, and operation of video equipment, lighting, and sound in addition to assisting with staging, set preparation, and dressing. The videographer will work closely with the creative director & internal client to formulate and execute the concept through to completion.
Videographer with skills in camera operation, lighting, audio capture, coloring, and editing. Projects include multi-camera shoots of executives and employees.
This will be ad-hoc project work. The SN HM estimates that the contractor will spend about 15-20 hours on this project for the following month and has the req open until September in the event there is additional work required.
• Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
• Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
• Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
• Collects b-roll footage of campus as well as interviews (as needed)
• Supports the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects, creating graphics, and presenting to client and other reviewers/approvers
• Helps to sustain and guide creative process
• Assists in developing interview questions and storyboards (as needed)
• Ensuring final video is on-brand
• Provide final source files (raw footage, final edited premier file, etc.) on hard drive
*Responsibilities may change to fit production needs