- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
This organization is responsible for driving the growth of the company's hardware brands. We partner with product teams to understand the user, shape the product roadmap, and bring products to market through coordinated global media campaigns. The e-Commerce Store the company's online destination that showcases and sells new devices made with company technology.
- Develop and execute the digital content strategy to optimize the online shopping experience through site presentation and product merchandising ensuring an integrated consumer marketing experience.
- Be the category, product, and subject matter expert for products to meet the needs of both the business and brand.
- Oversee creation of new product launches, landing pages, and modules to highlight trends, promotions and “shopper-centric” thinking.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Creative, UX, Production, Analytics, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Growth, Production, Consumer Marketing to market the portfolio and ensure an optimized consumer journey and Sales/Business Development to identify business goals, develop a strategy to execute high profile initiatives, achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) and more
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience and interest in being the voice of the consumer.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Focused study in Marketing or relevant experience.
- Experience owning and defining the digital experience for complex product categories.
- Site merchandising experience
- Managing multiple stakeholders and navigating ambiguity.
- Experience with online merchandising best practices and e-commerce metrics.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.