- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our startup retail automotive client is seeking an ambitious Graphic Designer with experience in creating web/digital, print and copy for wide range of initiatives. This is a permanent position for the right talent who is willing to learn and grow with the team. The ideal talent will have strong design aesthetic, ability to work independently, basic understanding of Dupral and be able to handle multiple deliverables at one time in a high pressure startup setting.
Manage and design all creative projects. Collaborate with all internal / external partners. Thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment. Automotive experience a plus. Reports to the
Director of Marketing.
Minimum 5 years experience
Skills: Email, Web, UX, Drupal, Graphic Design, Concept Development, Brand Development, Creative Direction, Digital, Print, Photo / Video Art Direction, Pre + Post Production, Social
Media, Retouching, Ecommerce.
1. Design and oversee all weekly emails:
- New Car, Pre-Owned, Special Events (Ride/Drive, Test Drive Events, Clinics, Viewing Parties, New Orientation etc), New product launches
- Test / Schedule / Deploy all email
- Basic copy writing
2. Design new logos and graphics, examples:
- Tents / Flags
- Floor clings
3. Design car wraps and building assets:
- Car wraps
- Window wraps
- Building redesign
4. Design and update website creative assets:
- Collaborate with freelance developers
- Build new site pages, updates to site, graphics, homepages, banners, trouble shoot, etc.