- Richmond, VA 23238 or McLean, VA or Remote
- Job Terms:
- $55-65/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a back-end Product Manager in Richmond, VA OR McLean, VA for our top financial services / FinTech client. The hiring manager for this opportunity is also open to remote talent. This is a stable, 40-hour a week assignment that will go to the end of 2021 + potential for extensions.
Our ideal Product Manager will have experience with working with / on products that have a back-end api component, or other similar technical software products. We are looking for a Mid-level Product Manager who has at least 2+ years of experience working as a Product Manager in an Agile environment. This will be an excellent fit for you if you are looking to get a foot in the door with a Fortune 50 organization with an amazing culture, where people genuinely love working.
Product Manager - What you’ll bring:
- A bias toward action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed
- Excellent communication skills to navigate a large organization and inspire teams
- Ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them
- A structured problem-solving approach to help a team work through a wide range of issues
- Intellectual curiosity for emerging technologies and engineering challenges
- Ability to prioritize across different types of value dimensions
- Ability to actively seek out multiple opinions, yet make independent decisions and influence positive outcomes
Product Manager Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of product management experience
- At least 2 years of experience working with an Agile delivery methodology
- 3+ years of experience in API management, software development
- 3+ years of experience in data technologies, data modeling, and ensuring a high bar of data quality through reconciliation and analytics
- 2+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams
- 1+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry
As a member of the product team, you'll be on point for:
- Defining and owning the product backlog for the development teams.
- Defining product KPIs and success metrics.
- Defining, building towards, and launching key capabilities for the modern Core processing platform.
- Leading discussions with lines of business to understand capability intent to support their product roadmap
- Leading internal customer research for core processing capability (such as transaction processing, interest accruals, fees, and account servicing maintenance) and synthesizing it into new platform capabilities
- Defining, building towards, and launching MVPs that turn into successful products.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR