- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Seeking an ambitious and highly motivated Marketing Manager with 3-5 years of experience supporting a variety of marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong digital, experiential and analytical experience, as well as able to handle multiple deliverables simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Email Marketing
- Maintain email campaign calendar, manage content and copy for weekly sales and service email campaigns as well as specialty emails to support events.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to ensure campaigns are engaging and effective.
- Analyze metrics and present recommendations to improve performance.
- Experiential Marketing
- Create event strategy, set KPIs and analyze performance.
- Plan and execute all client events, product launches, sales and service events.
- Amplify events on owned, earned and paid channels.
- Digital Marketing
- Manage website agency, maintain marketing calendar and coordinate all website updates.
- Manage digital ad agency, monitor and manage google ads, SEM and SEO.
- Social Media
- Oversee social media strategy and calendar.
- Supervise social media coordinator to ensure content is engaging and effective.
- Set KPIs and analyze performance.
- Reputation management
- Oversee third party review sites and reply to reviews, as needed.
- Analyze and report on performance.
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and push initiatives forward
- Event planning experience
- Automotive related experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc.)