- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
As a Copywriter for the nation's largest streaming service, you'll have the opportunity to craft copy for major artists from every genre while maintaining the brand voice. Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll partner closely with our ACD of Copy, studio team members, and cross-functional partners to deliver compelling copy and thumb-stopping content that resonates with listeners. From virtual/streaming events, talent scripts, CRM (email/push notifications), and the occasional social media program, you'll be responsible for crafting copy that reflects our brand voice in a range of channels and tones.
You are an expert communicator, flexible collaborator, and innovative thinker who flourishes in a fast-paced creative environment. You are passionate about storytelling and are eager to apply the same work ethic and principles to projects large and small. You solve creative problems strategically, handle occasional chaos well, communicate effectively and remain cool under pressure. You can whip up a pitch deck in your sleep and can present it the next day without breaking a sweat. You have a number of VO/commercial productions under your belt and can write scripts for a spectrum of different voices/talents.
- Partner with ACD and studio teams to produce engaging custom content for various marketing channels.
- Understand and articulate how the work responds to the goals of the creative brief and advances the brand and the business while also listening to feedback from creative directors and managers, as well as cross-functional partners.
- 2-5+ years of professional copywriting and production experience in advertising, brand strategy, and/or marketing, with meticulous accuracy for spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Proven ability and excitement for creating engaging creative writing for social media, CRM, on-platform marketing, and more.
- Familiar with both display and audio copy, specifically the dynamic differences between the written and spoken word.
- Outstanding collaboration skills with the desire, passion, and patience to work cross-functionally in order to establish and meet shared organizational goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to respond in a thoughtful way to a broad range of creative and business leaders.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure and when handling multiple projects.
- Ability to take positive and constructive feedback in stride
- Passion for music and podcasts is a huge plus!
Client is a subscription based, streaming radio product for online or in your car. They offer Entertainment, Talk Radio, Howard Stern, Live Sports, Breaking News, and commercial free radio.