- Miami, FL (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
• Researches the target audience, recommends specific events to reach that audience and evaluates the effectiveness of participation.
• Works directly with show management, negotiating sponsorships or special programs and evaluating costs.
• Responsible for handling event logistics.
• Includes some budgeting responsibilities along with directing work teams.
- Knowledge of virtual events planning
- Will be helping to plan events once HM is off
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Skills with Microsoft products.
• Skills with project management.
• Skills with budgeting.
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1- in personal and virtual events experience
2- Understanding of tool platforms- bluejeans, zoom, webinar, splash page, and other video platforms.
3- Great personality and team player, fits FB culture
Top 3 good-to-have skills:
1-Diversity inclusion team event experience
2- marketing experience or Comms experience
3- Project and organizational skills highlighted
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications and advertising
• Experience with public relations and event marketing.
• Microsoft experience preferred.
• 5 year mark ideal and up, 3 is ok if great experience