- Cupertino, CA (Remote)
- Job Terms:
Our team at Aquent is currently on the hunt for an Associate Video Producer to assist our client's Video Team. Our client is a world renowned Tech Company whose HQ is in Cupertino and will be remote for time being.
The Junior Producer will work closely with all members of the production team, (editor/ asst. editor/colorist/mixer/ VFX team/etc.) liaise with production companies, external post houses, music/sound design houses. Prepare schedules, evaluate budgets/bids, establish workflow, track rough cuts, insure highest quality control through the process, archive and wrap project.
Essential skills: Effective communicator, highly organized, detail oriented.
• You have at least 2 years of experience in a producer position at an agency, commercial production company, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
• You have relationships with the production community that bring an in-depth knowledge of resources, crew, and production vendors.
• You are a strong team player who leads projects and motivates team members with indirect reporting relationships.
• You have prior commercial production experience, excellent communication skills, demonstrated project and budget management skills, and a proven track record of influencing the creative output.
• You are able to work upstream to anticipate and plan for changes.
• You understand the voice and aesthetic and can shape creative work that meets the organization’s expectations.
• You are comfortable traveling both domestically and internationally, sometimes with minimal notice.
• The Video team works to create and own effective production strategies for a variety of commissions, shoots, locations, and crew sizes.
• Assist Producers with what they need in order to ensure flawless execution of events
• We manage end-to-end original video production, on time and within budget.
• We drive clear and consistent communication, helping everyone stay informed without overwhelming the teams.
• We work to find creative ways to increase efficiency with production dollars and push suppliers and vendors to deliver more exciting work in an optimal way.
• We track our expenses, show how our costs have evolved, and explain the story behind it.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)