- Seattle ( remote based currently)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
As a Designer – for our client's Social Media division for a leading coffee brand, you will join us in creating best-in-class content. Leveraging your strong background in illustration, photography, videography, and design, you will help us extend our brand by creating content that connects with our customers and deepens their love for the coffee brand.
Must have a portfolio demonstating design, photography, illustration and video work.
Org Unit: Social Media Creative
Team culture/work environment:
• Completely remote team
• Small but mighty creative team
• All things social (instagram, twitter, tiktok, facebook)
• Fun team!
• Reactive content- crisis responses
• Creating connections with customers not necessarily product based
• Mac preferred
• Adobe suite- PhotoShop, Illustrator, AfterEffects/Premiere (video editing software)
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Suite
Degree or certifications required?:
• Bachelor’s degree in design/marketing or equivalent job-related experience
• 3-5 years- open to freelance, in-house, agency work
Preferred background? Skills?:
• 3-5 years experience as a photographer, art director or designer (preferably at an advertising/digital agency, or in-house digital department)
• A multifaceted portfolio representing a variety of digital projects, including a focus on illustration, photography, videography, and design
• Ability to translate strategic briefs into conceptual creative solutions
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and as part of a team
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Comprehensive understanding of social channels and industry trends
Open to Portland and other markets as long as okay with once a month travel to Seattle for photoshoot work
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call thsir employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM