- Remote - Must work PST
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for an extraordinary Social Content Strategist with an expert knowledge of social media marketing tactics and platforms with significant experience in popular culture and brand marketing. The ideal candidate will work alongside a team of social marketing managers, planning and executing campaigns. This person should be a seasoned storyteller and creative visionary with a cutting edge understanding of internet, memes, and zeitgeist content — who can also demonstrate real ROI.
This role is remote, but candidate must be able to work Pacific Standard Time hours and work in the U.S.
- 7+ years of social media and campaign management, publishing, writing and content creation required (brand or agency).
- Success with marketing global brands via social media, transforming creative ideas into successful campaigns across multiple brands and platforms with the ability to deliver results; engagement, growth, brand sentiment, credibility, innovation.
- Consistent record in maintaining agency relationships and campaign budgets.
- Working knowledge of social media analytics and publishing tools.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail. Full understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should participate in an authentic way.
- Experience or strong understanding of the entertainment, tv, and streaming landscape is key
- Tech savvy self starter, fluent in tools like Keynote, Pages, and Numbers
The role is responsible for developing the holistic social media strategies:
- Developing technical, tactical and structural marketing strategies to meet business goals. Building and managing the team that executes campaigns within the strategy.
- Managing external and internal creative and executional agencies.
- Maintaining voice and tone for individual lines of business through copy, content and creative across multiple platforms.
- Developing and reporting against key KPIs and success metrics in order to drive the business.
- Managing the social media marketing campaign and agency budgets.
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing, messaging, and creative by working with the various internal and external partners.
- Providing training, guidance and best practices to the individual lines of business.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring brand safety.
- Working with marketing teams across the business to educate and integrate social media with all marketing efforts.
- Developing content marketing and distribution strategies with key partners. Leading communication with international marketing leads on social marketing strategy and best practices.
- Working with Marketing and Communications teams to ensure alignment with company-wide best practices and policies.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)