- Detroit, MI (Fully Remote) EST
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
Note: For this role, the Manager is looking for a Digital Program/Product Manager. The candidate needs to understand the full product lifecyle from discovery to launch and have good project management experience for digital and web products. Seeking candidates that have been involved in digital projects from the strategy/program level that touch the customer.
Our client in the energy industry is seeking a Digital Product Manager to add to their Digital Experience team. Responsible for management of external digital customer experience communications projects. Ensures that all incoming digital marketing/communication projects are tightly defined with clear objectives, measures and appropriate budgets, and are delivered effectively and efficiently. Utilizes innovative and entrepreneurial approaches and is comfortable working with uncertainty and creating new solutions. Leads budgeting and coordination of external professional resources, including contractors and agencies, supporting external digital projects.
- Drives strategic thinking to help define and achieve project originator objectives on the external web site and applications, including integration with all other channels.
- Works closely with others to build database of user knowledge, measures performance, and applies learnings to enhance strategic approach.
- Maintains working knowledge of all organization business unit and marketing priorities.
- Has an understanding of needs, missions, and journeys, through the user experience. Works with all necessary organizational resources to support journey mapping as needed, including integration with social channels.
- Develops and utilizes cross-functional relationships across the enterprise to achieve efficient and integrated execution of all digital projects.
- Works with project manager to manage systems for workflow/resource management.
- Works closely with design, multi-media partners and writers to drive development of digital content.
- Leads ongoing content updates and ensures adherence to legal and brand standards.
- Leads application of continuous improvement principles and leads regular team huddles.
- Supports daily team stand-ups and weekly status sessions and reports.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Required: 10+ years of digital marketing experience, leading both creative and technical projects.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in digital communications/multimedia, digital marketing or a related discipline
- Excellent project management, time management and multi-tasking skills, including ability to accurately gauge project duration, manage expectations, deliver on deadlines, and handle conflicting priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Sound business judgment, including ability to quickly grasp complex issues and understand their effects and interconnections.
- Familiarity with web metrics and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Understanding of Web content management systems.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing through social channels.
- Understanding of the technical aspects and language of online content delivery and demonstrates an enthusiasm and commitment to keeping up-to-date on related marketing best practices and technology as they evolve.
This position is based in Detroit, but candidates can be 100% remote. This is a long-term, open-ended contract opportunity (will go at least until end of 2021, with likely extension for 2022).
Excellent benefits available to you after 4 weeks of work including: medical, dental & vision insurance (subsidized up to 85%), matching 401K, sick pay, direct deposit, weekly paychecks, and more!