- Irvine, CA 92618 - remote to start
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Aquent is seeking a passionate and committed Internal Communications Writer to join a wonderfully diverse team within a financial organization in Irvine, California. The ideal talent will fully uphold values of diversity, equity and inclusion and will have 6+ years of professional, corporate writing experience. This is a very stable, 40-hours a week, 12-month contract assignment.
You will be tasked with writing for internal employees and your communications will help to drive employee engagement. These communications drive a culture of inclusion, sharing awards and recognition, and information across the IT team. Your writing will have a direct impact on an employee's work experience.
This role in a nutshell: Taking and creating conceptual ideas and transforming them into snappy corporate content. Writing original content.
MUST HAVE: Writing samples that show different types of writing such as blogs, emails, social media posts, flyers or posters, writing for presentations, videos, etc.
Internal Communications Writer required skills:
- 6+ years of professional writing experience materials such as: marketing material, omni-channel campaigns and events
- Internal Communications, informative, and eye-catching
- Open-mind and fresh ideas
- Experience in writing emails, memos, talking points, scripts, blurbs in presentation decks, posters, infographics
- MS tools (word powerpoint, excel, outlook) + comfortable working on a PC
- Brand & campaign management
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar w/ marketing & communication strategies (could be fashion, gaming entertainment, any other industry)
- An eye for innovative marketing tactics for internal audience
- Well-versed in contemporary writing
- Ability to effortlessly transition from being collaborative and an individual contributor
Internal Communications Writer responsibilities:
- Working with a small tight-knit team who are committed to upholding an open and inclusive work environment
- You will be developing and writing original content for graphic design flyers or even video
- Adhere to brand & writing guidelines
- Using some creative story-telling ideas and applying those ideas to concepts.
- Taking conceptual ideas and transforming them into written corporate content
- Writing original content for a wide range of channels which include but are not limited to: writing emails, memos, talking points, scripts, blurbs in presentation decks, posters, infographics