- Providence, RI (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Site Merchandising Specialist - salaried consultant opportunity with full benefits!
Aquent Studios and our client are embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy leveraging emerging information digital technologies and channels. We see digital technologies as a key tool to helping people on their path to better health. The company is committed to a transformational digital investment profile to create unmatched consumer experiences, both online and in our stores. In support of our strategic agenda, we are looking for great people to complement the strong team we've got already. This is a great opportunity for anyone excited to be on the ground floor of some serious digital innovation aimed at driving business growth and also changing the face of health care in this country.
The digital site merchandising associate will support this initiative by leveraging his/her strong understanding of ecommerce technologies and trends, listening to customer feedback, benchmarking against other leading sites, understanding business priorities, addressing un-met customer needs, and seizing market opportunities to define exceptional online solutions. Given the highly strategic and cross-channel nature of this role, the successful individual must possess a unique combination of structured strategic thinking, passion and curiosity for digital technology, as well as strong collaboration skills.
• Lead the creation & optimization of shopping experience (across all platforms) grounded in data to drive conversion, traffic, and customer satisfaction ratings
• Partner with category management on onsite execution of products and events
• Partner with cross-functional team(s) to provide site merchandising input and help shape the future roadmap
• Participate in merchandising A/B testing planning, implementation, and synthesis
• 2-4 years’ experience in Digital Site Merchandising, Site Experience or Product Management
• Experience in site merchandising, digital visual merchandising, or site experience.
• Technical background with a strong creative element.
• Experience using Adobe analytics (Omniture), or a similar site analytics platform.
• Onsite merchandising background especially in a consumer-focused, multiple product category e-commerce sites.
• A passion for user experience and visual aesthetics
• Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a strong work ethic
• Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities, be decisive under ambiguity, and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate rationale and needed courses of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior colleagues.
• Understanding of consumer behavior combined with creativity and nimbleness to deal with complexity and to quickly action on findings
• Strategic thinker complemented with ability to develop and communicate solid plan.
• Passion for digital and how new offerings and capabilities can meaningfully drive engagement, empowerment, and the overall consumer experience
• Knowledge of:
o Adobe Analytics, GBI Platform, ATG BCC, Bloomreach, SFCC (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, formally Demandware), Report builder, Tableau, Adobe AEM, CMS, SOLR, Vendor and 3rd party relationship managing, Microsoft Suite
• Skilled in:
o Adobe Analytics, GBI Platform, ATG BCC, Microsoft Suite, Report builder, Tableau, Adobe AEM, CMS
• Bachelors degree in related field
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!