- Remote - Must work PST
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Social Producer that will be responsible for aligning strategy to key show moments, ensuring accurate and internal communication for all relevant efforts including business critical launches and evergreen initiatives.
- You have at least 6 to 10 years of marketing experience working for global brands with an emphasis on integrated communications.
- You can balance working in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization applying strong work ethic.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn fast, and can accommodate rapid change reacting quickly to new information.
- You are a strategic thinker, comfortable navigating and ensuring alignment with brand content strategy.
- You have the ability to inventively problem solve and organize information at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward with rigorous attention to detail.
- You understand social, digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- You have extraordinary communication and negotiation skills and are at ease building rapport, credibility and influence with multiple partners working in a dynamic, highly matrix'd organization.
- Proactively communicate and drive multiple, simultaneous sustaining campaign efforts, from inception to completion (eg: project approval, strategic development, creative concept process, structure of reviews, execution and hindsight).
- Prioritize and align teams on a regular cadence, securing integration across functions, partnering and leading the set up and facilitation of status meetings, and tracking action items throughout.
- Facilitate all connection points in business launch moments including internal and agency scope, war room arrangement and materials.
- Wrangle and coordinate all necessary details ensuring that key stakeholders are kept in close collaboration.
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)