- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The Creative Marketing Production team is seeking an AV Producer to support the finishing and localization of Marketing AV assets.
● Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets (trailers, promos, social videos, etc.) for our cross-functional marketing and communications teams.
● Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external finishing vendors and production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
● Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
● 6-8 years of AV Servicing in a post-production house, entertainment studio, or creative agency
● Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process of AV Material
● Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and trafficking.
● Familiar with Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or PR materials.
● Experience managing a high volume of AV campaign types in parallel, with geographically dispersed teams.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.