- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The Creative Marketing Production team is seeking an AV Producer to support the finishing and localization of Marketing AV assets for the Latin American Markets.
● Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external finishing vendors, production agencies, and creative partners (both internal and external) in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
● Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners to understand their roles and needs as it relates to AV assets and overall campaign rollout.
● Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets (trailers, promos, social videos, etc.) for our cross-functional marketing and communication teams.
● Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables in a timely manner while maintaining high creative execution.
● 8+ years of AV Servicing in a post-production house, entertainment studio, or creative agency.
● Must be a native Latin American Spanish speaker, with fluency in Brazilian Portuguese a plus.
● Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows and stakeholders, including understanding both the creative and production processes of AV deliverables. Knowledge of the Latin American regional Marketing industry a plus.
● Experience managing a high volume of AV campaign types in parallel, with geographically dispersed teams.
● Fluent in AV types and formats while also understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing, and trafficking.
● Familiar with Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-form promotional content for marketing and/or publicity needs.
● Have an open, effective, and direct communication style, including a strong ability to understand and participate in both technical and creative conversations.
● Willingness to wear multiple hats and be nimble and reactive, as needed.
● Ability to establish clear expectations and manage workflows while maintaining a stance of collaboration and inclusiveness.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.