- Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Liz Okesson
The responsibility of the Manager, Content Strategist is to partner with Media and Audience teams on strategic/media plans during the creative planning phase. Drive production of creative briefs with input from Creative Leads and manage strategy across creative teams, ensuring creative content aligns with strategy. This role will also be accountable for the generating the content matrix and provide specific campaign information needed to execute creative. This role is responsible for implementation of short- and long-term strategies for partners while ensuring cost efficient, quality service. They work in tight collaboration with the marketing and media team to develop strategy for integrated campaigns.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
(35%) Creative Brief and Content Matrix
- Accountable for the development of creative brief and content matrix across campaigns.
- Ensures creative brief, creative concept and final creative content align with the business priority and overall creative vision.
- Creates content matrix & assigns teams to provide specific info collaboratively including ad unit level details.
- Conduct creative discovery (e.g. existing assets, relevant templates, linking destinations) to inform if new creative necessary vs. leveraging existing creative.
- Final approval rights to Creative Brief written by agency with close partnership with Creative leadership.
- Submits creative brief and content matrix to approvers.
- Responsible for understanding the partner’s business model and delivering against that business need.
- Maintains big picture view, proactively solves problems and anticipates partner needs.
- Partner with Audience and Media managers to provide input to strategic/media plans during the planning phase based on guidance/strategy on assets/prioritization/available resources.
- Provide creative input to quarterly campaign roadmap updates. Work with agencies once overall creative vision is set to revise creative vision, tone, etc. Manage the work deliverables portion of the scope of work for agencies across pods/communities.
(20%) Creative Approvals & Guidance
- Provide approval on creative assets throughout the production process, seeking guidance from creative team as needed.
- Validate that creative content delivers against and aligns with strategy.
(10%) Creative Budget
- Ensures creative concepts, change requests and final creative content falls within budget constraints, with input from Creative Lead.
- Responsible for approving any asset creation plans that deviate from budget. Ensures creative budget is strategically allocated to drive high performance creative.
- (10%) Research and Market Intelligence
- Conduct research to guide recommendations (competitors, target audience behavior, industry trends, past campaign reports) and translates partners’ needs into overarching creative briefs
- 3+ years experience managing the challenges of creating and delivering creative projects with proven results while driving efficiency as well as high quality outcomes
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area
- Detailed understanding of creative organization and omni-channel marketing channels
- Strong project management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and inspire trust with team members
- Demonstrated excellence in building and maintaining profitable client relationships
- Creative problem solver with ability to concept and present various solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills