- Fremont, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
As a UX researcher, you’ll have the opportunity to partner with engineering and operations teams in the collaboration and productivity space to help make the company productive. Collab Tech is responsible for video, broadcast and SaaS applications that the company utilizes to work and collaborate. We are looking to develop a deeper understanding of the user journey through collaboration and the technology available to drive productivity.
- Work closely with product teams, as well as other researchers, to identify important research questions
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for people who use our products
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy
- Work cross-functionally with product management, data science, engineering, and operations
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways
- Mentor other researchers, and maintain our team's high standard of work
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- 4+ years experience in applied product research
- Strong quantitative research skills including surveying with an understanding of quantitative and/or user-centered research methods (e.g., interviewing, ethnography, surveys, co-design, concept-testing, etc.)
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands