- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
Content Developer/Programmer Writer
We are looking for a content developer to develop customer-focused content, articles, tutorials, code samples for a Cloud service. This is a platform that allows Java developers to fully leverage the framework for building Java applications, including management of microservices. The service leverages AKS to provide microservice orchestration within the Cloud framework. The service will work with AAD, Key Vault, Data Services (CosmosDB, SQL, etc.), Messaging services (event hub, service bus) and Redis cache.
• Collaborate with engineering program managers and content team to identify and document features for the Cloud framework.
• Create new articles and update existing articles to reflect the latest features and functionality, in support of the top scenarios. This includes quickstarts, tutorials, how-to articles, and code samples. Our focus will be on delivering contents to help developers and customers who are building production grade applications and workloads.
• Use content team tools, process, and publishing guidelines to deliver high quality documentation. Tools include GitHub, Acrolinx and Markdown language.
• 3+ years of experience writing for a technical audience (developers)
• Working knowledge of at least two of the following programming languages: C#, Java, Python, or Node.
• Self-starter who works well independently and with others.
• Strong written and verbal English skills.
• Knowledge and experience with Cloud services a plus.
• Experience or familiarity with markdown and GitHub is preferred.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or Communications, or equivalent experience or equivalent work experience.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.