- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Large Media and Entertiainment brand in Burbank CA is seeking a Franchise & Synergy Specialist to join their Digital Marketing Team. This role is slated to go 9 months and could extend. This role will start remote, but eventually move onsite. Candidates should be local to Los Angeles.
Our brand's Media & Entertainment Distribution is a global business segment with the mission of providing highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits deliver.We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation.
The Franchise and Synergy Specialist will support the Streaming Franchise and Synergy team with a specialized focus on forward looking International Franchise Management and XLOB opportunities. This person is a unicorn. They have the ability to see the big picture with the tenacity to get into the weeds and manage day-to-day communications. From International Launch Events to Parks to ECommerce, this candidate will support our new business Synergy opportunities at streaming. Their mission is to successfully define and execute on Franchise and Synergy campaign opportunities on and off service.
- Manages strong relations with Franchise and Synergy partners at all levels to keep help develop opportunities and campaigns to support streaming
- Partner with International Franchise and Synergy business partners and International Streaming partners to understand global efforts.
- Partner with Studio, Streaming and TV Marketing teams to identify content priorities for Synergy collaboration
- Partner with Parks Synergy team Identify cross opportunities with leadership team to support all business objective.
- Contribute to overall support by leading executions with other lines of business, trafficking assets for non-broadcast partners, tracking all efforts and creating final recap decks to share with partners and internal stakeholders
- Support Franchise team with the development of International Campaign planning
- Coordinates the flow and dissemination of pertinent information and materials across the various marketing disciplines
- Serve as a key point of contact for creative routings, working closely with business leads
- Contribute to the development and execution of screenings, and other experiential marketing initiatives and stunts (D23, Parks and Resorts, and more)
- Support Director with the creation of presentations to disseminate strategies to Disney+ business partners
- Managing ongoing document of all campaign plans
- Expert, engaging presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of ecommerce business
- Knowledge of the brand's Parks business
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the brand
- Excellent communication skills and confident presence
- Ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels across an organization
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working through a matrixed structure to deliver the end solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea
- Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide decisions.
- Well versed in Google Slides, Keynote
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a related field.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous Disney experience a strong plus
- Part of this role is helping to assist in driving streaming subscribers through experiential marketing.
- This position supports both the franchise management and non-broadcast synergy teams.
- Must be highly organized and able to communicate well with multiple stakeholders