- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank, CA is seeking a Synergy Marketing Coordinator to join their team. This role is slated to go 9 months and could extend. This role will start remote, but move onsite once offices reopen. Candidates should be local to Los Angeles.
Our client's Media & Entertainment Distribution is a global business segment with the mission of providing highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits deliver.
We sit at the intersection between entertainment, sports, and technology and seek to connect viewers with the stories they love, while driving the streaming industry forward with consumer-first innovation.
This candidate will support streaming Synergy Marketing campaigns, spanning across Title, Brand, and Bundle Marketing. They will managing day-to-day support of campaign business needs, whether it be asset planning, communications with PR, or organizing an on site experience. This candidate needs to be someone who enjoy being air traffic control and is highly organized.
- Provides support and assistance on all Synergy Partnership Marketing initiatives to ensure successful delivery objectives, including assets and related materials, in a timely manner
- Contribute to overall synergy support by identifying appropriate executions with other lines of business, trafficking assets for non-broadcast partners, tracking all efforts and creating final recap decks to share with partners and internal stakeholders
- Assist in maintaining strong relations with synergy partners at all levels to keep abreast of opportunities including: Studios, Television Studios, Parks, Experiences and Products, Broadway and more
- Support team with the development of promotional premium items for events, gifting and stunts, ensuring that all items are on brand and adhere to company quality requirements
- Builds and foster strong relationships with Content Studios and Marketing teams across the brand
- Continues to evaluate opportunities and develop new Synergy Partnerships campaign ideas
- Coordinates the flow and dissemination of pertinent information and materials across the various marketing disciplines and Synergy partners.
- Serve as a key point of contact for creative routings, working closely with Studio, and Creative Leads, Legal and Business Affairs teams to secure all necessary approvals communicating all feedback to partners in a clear and timely manner
- Contribute to the development and execution of screenings, and other experiential marketing initiatives and stunts
- Support Manager with the creation of presentations to disseminate strategies to business partners
- Managing ongoing document of all campaign plans
- Expert, engaging presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Highly Organized
- Excellent communication skills and confident presence
- Ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels across an organization
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working through a matrixed structure to deliver the end solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea
- Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide creative choices.
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineering and product teams to use data to inform decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a related field.
Preferred Qualifications: A candidate that can be creative with activations and bring thoughts and ideas is highly valued.
- Previous experience with the brand a strong plus
- Must be organized and be able to handle asset delivery to partners
- Must be able to communicate well with internal partners and develop relationships
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers